Travof offers a variety of tours, activities, tickets and services ("Products") through its website (Travof.com) and any other websites through which Travof makes the Services available ("Site") and as an application for mobile devices ("Application").
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage the client (collectively, the "You") to read them carefully. They form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Travof.
Unless otherwise stated, purchases made through Travof.com or any other site and application are subject to these Terms & Conditions; in all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Travof.
In order to reserve any product of Travof, please submit your reservation on Travof.com or send an email at email@example.com
Travof accepts online payment via Paypal.
1. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect to any package, accommodation, meals or any other services that have been utilized.
2. Canceling a booking with Travof can result in cancellation fees being applied, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, messages, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees. (1) Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket These are non-refundable in all circumstances. (2) Other Tour Products & Services If you cancel 10 or more calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 10-6 days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 5 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
3. The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit / debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on the Travof network, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit / debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
You must be responsible for the condition of your own health and must decide whether is fit to travel. Those with existing medical conditions must get approval from their doctor beforehand. Travof assumes no legal responsibility for your health problems
Travof highly recommends that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
1. If you feel unsatisfied in any way with the service that Travof has provided on your tour, immediately notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor so that we can resolve the issue and avoid the potential for similar problems to recur during your trip.
2. To be eligible for compensation, we must receive your complaint in writing at least 10 days after your tour. Travof will not be liable for any claims made later than 10 days after your tour. Please attach any relevant receipts and/or substantiating evidence to the letter of claim.
3. Travof’ email address for complaints and claims is firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Travof is responsible for the implementation of tour arrangements on www.travof.com including transportation, sightseeing, accommodations, and services from local suppliers.
2. Travof is not responsible for any loss or expenses incurred due to delay or changes of schedule caused by weather, political situation, natural disaster, epidemics, war, criminal activities, or any other circumstances not in its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the group members jointly. If the remainder of a tour schedule must be cancelled for any of the abovementioned reasons, unused charges for meals, accommodation, and entrance fees will be refunded on the basis of the tour fare. Travof reserves the right to alter or to adjust the itinerary in order to protect the interests of its clients.
3. Travof is not responsible for the rejection of entry by immigration or customs officers, even if a tour participant holds a valid passport with proper visas.
4. Regarding safety and security when traveling, carriers, hotels, bus companies, and other suppliers are responsible for the resolution of any problems that may arise. Travof shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers.
5. Travof is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.